2015 TASTE Awards
Mahalo to those who joined us for another successful TASTE Awards in 2015. The event took place on Saturday, June 6, 2015 at the Pomaikai Ballrooms.
The TASTE Awards is an exciting event which recognizes the achievements in our local food manufacturing industry and highlights the stories behind successful companies and their products.
2015 Battle of the Chefs winners
- Best Display of HFMA Products: Chef James Aptakin
- Best Presentation: Chef James Aptakin
- Best overall TASTE: Chef Wade Ueoka
Mahalo to our 2015 TASTE Awards sponsors.
Featured Media Coverage:
- Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- Pacific Business News
- Maui News
- HFMA Announces 2015 Taste Awards Finalists
- Governor David Ige Proclamation “Food Manufacturing Week in Hawaii”
Question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-422-HFMA.