Membership has its privileges. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to take advantage of the following HFMA member benefits:
- Membership gatherings that provide opportunities to network with your peers and discuss and ﬁnd solutions to industry problems and issues. Scheduling on each island differs.
- Membership in the Hawaii Chamber of Commerce with access to all events, lobbying and networking with the Chamber.
- Membership meetings and seminars featuring speakers on industry and business issues – scheduling on each island differs.
- Discounts on selective trade shows for HFMA members. Current list of discounted trade shows includes:
- Douglas Trade Shows’ Hawaii Market Expos (discounted booth’s are limited)
- Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality & Foodservice Expo (currently up to 30% discount on booth price).
- Eligible for discounted FedEx Shipping HFMA Group Rates. Up to 54% discount on 2nd day air rates, and 50% discount on FedEx air freight services over 150 lbs per box – palletized shipments.
- Eligible for HFMA corporate rates with Alamo, Enterprise and National car rental company.
- Eligible for discounted supplemental health insurance with Aflac.
- Eligible for discount with Office Depot.
Hotel Discount Program
- While traveling to the Neighbor Islands, enjoy HFMA member discounts with the following hotels and resorts: Outrigger Resorts, Ala Moana Hotel, the Kapalua Villas, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn Waikiki, Ohana Resorts and Airport Honolulu Hotel.
Aston Hotel and Resorts
- Enjoy great corporate travel rates with Aston Hotels and Resorts. With locations across the State of Hawaii you can take advantage of HFMA member only rates.
- Opportunity to participate in HFMA sponsored In-Store promotions in Hawaii, Mainland, and foreign as available.
- Opportunity to participate in State of Hawaii sponsored programs through the HFMA to promote Hawaii made products in Hawaii, the Mainland, and foreign markets as available.
Web and Print Promotions
- Company and product listing, contact information, and link to your e-mail and website on the HFMA web site).
- Company and product listing and contact information in the HFMA printed membership directory
- Opportunity to market products with Lei Hut e-commerce site. www.leihut.com
- Receives e-mailed newsletter and other notices of HFMA events.
- Opportunities to participate in discounted advertising programs.
- Board, Officers, and Director: Member or member representative is eligible for any position on the
- Voting: One vote per paid member or member representative on statewide and Chapter issues and election of statewide and Chapter board.
- HFMA Logo: Eligible to utilize HFMA logo on packaging for approved products manufactured within the State of Hawaii. Eligible to use HFMA logo on company website.